اعلانات
اعلانات     اعلانات

بِسۡمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ ( كُلُوا وَاشْرَبُوا هَنِيئًا بِمَا أَسْلَفْتُمْ فِي الأيَّامِ الْخَالِيَةِ [الحاقة : ۲٤] . قال وكيع وغيره : هي أيام الصوم ، إذ تركوا فيها الأكل والشرب .

روى الإمام البخاري عن سهل بن سعد رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلي الله عليه وسلم قال : " إن في الجنة بابا يقال له : الريان ، يدخل منه الصائمون يوم القيامة ، لا يدخل منه أحد غيرهم .

:: كلمة سواء - رمضان " الموضوع الثاني الإمامة "⎜ 2024-1445⎜ الحلقـــ18ـــة (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: كلمة سواء - رمضان " الموضوع الثاني الإمامة "⎜ 2024-1445⎜ الحلقـــ17ـــة (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: كلمة سواء - رمضان " الموضوع الثاني الإمامة "⎜ 2024-1445⎜ الحلقـــ15ـــة (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: كلمة سواء - رمضان " الموضوع الثاني الإمامة "⎜ 2024-1445⎜ الحلقـــ16ـــة (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: كلمة سواء - رمضان " الموضوع الثاني الإمامة "⎜ 2024-1445⎜ الحلقـــ14ـــة (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: كلمة سواء - رمضان " الموضوع الثاني الإمامة "⎜ 2024-1445⎜ الحلقـــ13ـــة (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: كلمة سواء - رمضان " الموضوع الثاني الإمامة "⎜ 2024-1445⎜ الحلقـــ12ـــة (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: كلمة سواء - رمضان " الموضوع الثاني الإمامة "⎜ 2024-1445⎜ الحلقـــ11ـــة (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: درس جامع العروة الوثقى : علاج القرآن للصحة النفسية السليمة - الشيخ فيصل الحسني . (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: خطبة جمعة : واقع الناس في شهر رمضان - الشيخ فيصل الحسني . (آخر رد :ابن الورد)      

تغيير اللغة     Change language
Google
الزوار من 2005:
Free Website Hit Counter

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 20 Nov 2017, 07:41 AM
طالب علم
باحث علمي ـ بحث إشراف تنسيق مراقبة ـ الإدارة العلمية والبحوث جزاه الله خيرا
طالب علم غير متصل
لوني المفضل Cadetblue
 رقم باحث : 2783
 تاريخ التسجيل : May 2008
 فترة الأقامة : 5788 يوم
 أخر زيارة : 09 Sep 2023 (01:17 PM)
 المشاركات : 3,093 [ + ]
 التقييم : 11
 معدل التقييم : طالب علم is on a distinguished road
بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
Revoking external magic

إبطال السحر الخارجي ـ باللغة الإنجليزية
Revoking external magic

Bring magic: find the material magic and decipher the contract and burn or read it from the fastest and most effective treatment of the enchanted, and can get the magic and bring him to:

1 - God bless the Enchanted vision see or see him, know through which the magic, as happened to our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him in his knowledge of the place of magic made by the Jews. This vision came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) after the hadeeth in du'aa '.
It was narrated that 'Aa'ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) I said, "O 'Aisha, I am aware that God took care of me when I took advantage of it. I came to two men, and one of them stood at my head and the other at my feet. He said: "It is in the well of Dharan" that he said: "In anything," he said, "In a comb and a shovel, and a palm tree has dried up." Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to him in a group of his companions. He came and said: "O 'Aa'ishah, as if her water was a henna, or as if the heads were the heads of devils." I said: O Messenger of God: did not you extract it? He said: "God has redeemed me, I thought that I was evil against people." He ordered it and buried it. He was followed by Abu Usama, Abu Dumra and Ibn Abi al-Zanad, from Hisham. Al-Layth and Ibn 'Eaina said about Hisham: "In a comb and a shovel." It is said: Prosthetics: What comes out of hair if comb, and flammable: from flax flax. [R:] [u (that Athor) and in some copies (to ether)].

Al-Bukhari narrated that Sa'eed ibn al-Musayyib said that Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: There is nothing left of prophecy except the missionaries who said and what the missionaries said.

It was narrated that Ibn Abbas said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said about the curtain and the people behind Abu Bakr, and he said: O people, there is nothing left of the preachers of the Prophethood except for the good vision that the Muslim sees or sees. Then he said:" But I came to recite reciting or prostrating. As for the prostration, then strive in du'aa 'so that they may respond to you. Narrated by Ahmad

It was narrated that 'Abd-al-Rahmaan ibn Jubayr from' Abd-Allaah ibn 'Amr said that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "They have a good vision in the life of the world." From the devil to grieve him, and let him go on his left three times, and he would not lie, and tell no one. Narrated by Ahmad

2 - God allows the enchanted to tell the servant of magic about the place of magic. "Do not believe the genie and do not deceive It has been said that the liar may believe and look for magic in the place mentioned by the genie if it is close, but if the Genie that the place of magic in the house of Flan or It is known that some demons give the upscale some information and may indicate some of the witchcraft and may have vomited some magic in front of him all this in order to be left to it or not. It hurts her by reading. The demons often laugh and laugh at those who talk to them and very, very little what they believe in saying or doing, and if that happens, it is like luring and ridicule often, so that some demons mention things in which facts and lies with them in order to sign strife and problems, and If you go to that place, you may find something that you think is magic, and it is not magic because the magic server is often accompanied by the jinn (monitoring) and hears what the magic servant says. The subordinate goes and puts in the place where he mentioned the papers or Cloth or other you think it's magic Here's this realistic example:
I once spoke with a fairy on the body of a young man and after her call to repentance and Islam by caricature and intimidation claimed that she converted to Islam after she uttered the testimonies and promised me that she will show me the place of magic. When I went with her to the place I attended the body of the patient and went to a nearby space, With her hand and said the completion of the excavation, the magic is very close to find in the box where the hair and actually what was dug in my hand until I found an old metal box and if it felt, but when I checked the hair and grandmother and the hair of a woman and not the hair of a man and his nudity and height, and after I knew that revealed lies She said: She brought the hair and metal box when she was gone A young man from consciousness and attended on his body two months ago, after the second of midnight and then buried him in that place for deception.

3 - God bless the enchanted sense or feeling or more likely to think that the place of magic.
http://www.jinnsc.com/vb/showthread.php?t=40329

توقيع : طالب علم

آخر تعديل طالب علم يوم 20 Nov 2017 في 07:49 AM.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

مايُكتب على صفحات المركز يُعبّر عن رأى الكاتب والمسؤولية تقع على عاتقه

علوم الجان - الجن - عالم الملائكة - ابحاث عالم الجن وخفاياه -غرائب الجن والإنس والمخلوقات - فيديو جن - صور جن - أخبار جن - منازل الجن - بيوت الجن- English Forum
السحر و الكهانة والعرافة - English Magic Forum - الحسد والعين والغبطة - علم الرقى والتمائم - الاستشارات العلاجية - تفسير الرؤى والاحلام - الطب البديل والأعشاب - علم الحجامة

الساعة الآن 02:52 AM.